Here’s a fun little song that I played when I was a kid!
Good Morning All,
Same ZOOM code as last time!
https://zoom.us/j/811783038 password: TEXT me on REMIND for the password
Please open up FIREBALL for your instrument for our Zoom Meeting. You can use SmartMusic OR these scanned copies:
Hi All, I hope everybody is doing well. Here is the link that we will use EVERY Wednesday and Friday at 10am – until we get back in to school (Hopefully SOON!)
Please finish your Google Classroom “Rhythm Assignment 1” and your “SmartMusic” assignments before we meet tomorrow (if possible!)
password: TEXT ME ON REMIND FOR THE PASSWORD
(To join remind, text the message @g5band1920 or @g6band1920 to the number 81010)
April 1, 10:00am Zoom Meeting:
- password: TEXT me on REMIND for the password
- You need your instrument
- You need to be able to log in to Google Classroom
- If you can be logged in to SmartMusic on a DIFFERENT DEVICE, that would be helpful
- We will learn more about Dotted Quarter Notes
- You can see a recording of the March 31st Zoom meeting in your Google Classroom!
Good Morning, I’m going to be doing a Zoom Video Chat today to help students learn about SmartMusic and Google Classroom, and to say Hi!
- If possible, use your phone for the meeting so you can use your computer or iPad to try smartmusic.
- The meeting will be at 10am today. Try clicking the link now – just to make sure everything works!
- password: Text me on REMIND for the password
Hello Wonderful Cordello Students, Let’s make the best of this situation!
- Please ask your parents to join Remind!
- Please sign up for FREE SmartMusic
- Open a Chrome browser and visit: https://admin.smartmusic.com/join, When prompted for a class code, please enter: 6QWGG-QCY6U
- Note: Clarinets are called “Bb Clarinet”, Baritone Horns are called “Baritone BC”
- Parents: Click here for a video that teaches you about signing up https://www.smartmusic.com/parents/
Our trip to New York City is quickly approaching!
You might want to read some of this information to help you to learn about what we are going to see and hear:
A few details:
- Students should bring a bagged lunch
- Students should not bring backpacks
- Students should arrive at the Central Islip Train Station at 8:10am (Corner of Suffolk Avenue and Broadway – Near Mulligan School)
- At the end of the day, students should be picked up at 3:25, right when the train arrives in Central Islip
Young Cordello Musicians,
Check out these fun Note Naming Games!
I can’t wait to start teaching lessons on Monday, September 23rd!
Beginners: Please read all of the information that I gave you in your folder!
Please do the YouTube activity that I shared with you in your folder.
Have your paper and a pencil ready!
Check the ‘Links‘ page for Finger Charts for all instruments!